|Kanji Name||朝比奈 栞|
|Katakana Name||ｱｻﾋﾅ ｶｦﾘ|
|Romaji Name||Asahina Kaori|
|Date of Birth||August 10th|
|Dislikes||Her Reading Being Disturbed|
|Voice Actor||夏越カナ(Kana Natsukosh)|
"The woman working the bookstore. Intellectual and calm. Hard to get her attention when she's focused. She has a wealth of knowledge about books. Thinking about marriage, but her standards are too high, so she's starting to get impatient." -Kaori's Friend List description
Koari has long black hair, purple eyes, red rimmed glasses, and a cube-shaped BitPhone. She wears a black shirt under a white keyhole sweater. She wears small heeled shoes and a long red skirt.
The woman working the bookstore. It's hard to pull her away when she gets into a good book. She wants to marry soon, but her standards are too high. Seems to enjoy romance-related literature, especially topics on marriage.
She's a woman in her early twenties who goes on blind marriage interviews quite often, which are really more like blind dates. However, she is a bit unsuccessful in all this due to her extremely high standards, and tends to turn people down quite harshly.
Her free time story revolves around Nanashi helping her trying to be likeable and able to marry. He helps her during one of her blind dates, but the date himself ruins it for her. She says she's going to keep trying, and Nanashi asks to be her friend.
She's described Shiren as just a good friend to have a drink with. Shiren has jokingly asked to marry her once, but Kaori rejected saying that Shiren has already dedicated her life to ramen.
- Her bookstore only contains old books.
- She's one of the only characters that has glasses.
- "I’m Kaori. Looking for someone, or?" - Kaori upon introduction.
- "Marrying age… married life… handsome men…"
- "…What? Try not to bother me when I’m reading."
- "Well, I suppose this isn't too bad. Thanks." - Kaori after being befriended.
- "This is the bookstore owner, Kaori! She’s sort of a quiet, intellectual lady! She likes… Huh, maybe useful day-to-day stuff?" - Nanashi on Kaori.
- "My standards aren't even that high... He just has to look kind of good, have kind of good income, be a gentleman, have refined hobbies, and speak three languages."
Characters Main Characters Friends Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Hackers Misc Characters